A sturdy update of the actual dopp kit Max took to summer camp from 1990 to 1993.
Since the formation of the TSA and the 3-1-1 rule which states all liquids must be in 3.4 ounce bottles in a single zip-lock baggie, Max found he needed less and less, and his perfectly-sized twenty-year-old kamp kit did the trick.Made in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood with our friends at Winter Session.
Due to the special nature of these kits and their vintage components, they will be released in limited quantities.Contact for Pre-Order..
Get ‘em while the getting’s good.
- Colors: Red, Natural, Blue
- 10" x 6.5" x 2.5"
- USA Vegetable-tanned Leather Patch
- Wood Type Font
- Vintage US-made military webbing
- Vintage US-made brass Talon zippers
- Outer US-made Cotton Canvas
- US-waxed Cotton Lining
- FREE SHIPPING