In effort to provide our customers with locally-made products, we had our repairman, Steve Evavold at Chicago's Division Street Watch Co. make these bands.
Because of their handmade nature, the owner of this watch band will have a product that is singularly theirs. With time, the shell cordovan leather will take on the characteristics of its wearer.
No two bands are the same.
Max has worn his dark brown U.S. Military Spec # MIL-S-46383 band every day for five months, and it has worn in nicely. To see his watch band and for more information, please visit our blog post.
Join us in supporting a terrific local artisan by taking part in the nature of the handmade experience.
- Made from local parts in Chicago, Illinois
- Horween Shell Cordovan
- The Six Rivet Watch Band refers to our 20mm and 22mm width bands
- The 18mm band has four rivets
- U.S. Military Spec # MIL-S-46383 differs from the Six Rivet Band in that it is made of a single piece of leather, which wraps entirely around the wrist. The Six Rivet is better for larger faces, which have a tendency to sit high on the wrist.
- No two bands are the same
- Returns NOT accepted
- Pins NOT included
- Please be certain of size and color before ordering